This warm chicken salad is perfect as a starter if you’ve friends coming for dinner or a light lunch, can be easily prepared in advance and requires minimum cooking skills whilst giving great results with a lightly spiced flavour.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of cumin powder or pre mixed tajine spices
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 150ml dry white wine
- small tub of full fat crème fraîche
- 150g of roasted almonds
- 20 or so dried apricots cut in half
- Juice of half a lemon
- mixed baby salad leaves, baby beetroot leaves are also lovely and colourful in a salad if you can get hold of these.