So I have to admit I’m not a massive potato eater but when I do I love a small new potato cooked in various different ways and this is so simple and is as good in the summer as it is in the winter.
The perfect recipe for your SBJ clay pot and even better if you want to do your whole meal and just stick a chicken on top of them,,, hey presto a whole meal in an hour and a half, 1 pot and the most amazing flavour.
- 1 kg of washed new potatoes
- 1 small bunch of sliced spring onions
- 50g of diced butter
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 dessert spoon of rinsed capers (optional)
- 1 bunch of roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons of thick crème fraîche
- 1 whole chicken (optional)